TicketSwap is the world’s favorite platform for fans to buy and sell tickets. After tough 2 years, we are bouncing back! We are expanding our commercial team with a focus on digital marketing. Despite our strong growth over the last 9 years, we know that we can achieve more and we need to experiment, learn and adapt our new marketing strategies. Our next Social Ads Specialist will work for the management of advertisement activities across social channels.
TicketSwap is built by our fans and that really defines our product. We are continuously looking for the sharpest brains to join our team. Do you love solving problems, rigorously and consistently experimenting, and creating the best recipes for success? Are you ready to join the fastest-growing fan-to-fan ticket marketplace? Read the role description and requirements below! 👇
What you can expect from the work
- Plan, execute, manage and analyse global, Web+App Social campaigns which will be serving our awareness and performance targets;
- Analyse and optimize campaigns based on UAC, ROI, and Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Track key metrics on a regular basis and regularly report back to senior stakeholders;
- Collaborate with other teams across marketing, design, commercial, and the wider business to execute coordinated strategic campaigns for different markets;
- Keep in close touch and communicate clearly with the Head of Digital Marketing about your plans, the status of projects, and the challenges you face.
We are looking for someone with 2+ years of experience in relevant fields (acquisition, performance marketing, growth hacking). As well as that experience, you:
- Are highly data-centered. You are an advanced spreadsheet user and you have excellent data visualization skills - knowing what data to display as well as how to display it;
- Have a detailed working-level experience in Social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat;
- Understanding of MMP platforms and their integration with ad platforms;
- Have set up global campaigns but also implemented tracking and reporting methodology and understand how different attribution models work;
- Experience in managing large growth-oriented ad spend, while maintaining experimentation and a business-focused mentality;
- Experience in working on international advertising campaigns, managing multi-language advertising accounts;
- Have a passion for and knowledge about festivals, concerts, live events;
- (Bonus) Have some SQL + Business Intelligence (Looker, Tableau etc.) skills;
- (Bonus) Have an agency background.
TicketSwap Perks & Benefits
At TicketSwap we don't only care about a competitive salary. We want you to be happy and healthy and get the best result possible, every single day! That's why we're offering a range of perks and benefits that we hope will help you reach all your goals and ambitions in life and enjoy every moment in and around the office.