Naïf is more than just a company to work for: it is a brand with natural skincare products coming straight from our hearts. We strive to improve ourselves every day. Innovative ideas and your input are greatly valued. Creativity is highly appreciated and stimulated. We are a fast-growing scale-up based in Scheveningen and are operating on an international level. This results in new and exciting challenges every day that we all face with great passion.
About the position Junior Financial Assistant
To anticipate further growth of the company we are looking for a Junior Financial Assistant who can help us to manage all the administrational process and workflows around the financial and operational area; guard the structures, workflows, and master data in all our systems; and is responsible for standard bookkeeping and fiscal reporting. You will be the go-to person when it comes to administration tasks. The position is
What you will be doing at Naïf:
· Be the master of the ERP system (Cin7): booking incoming POs; update product and customer master data; manage built-in B2B ordering portal; guard the processes and workflows around the system; daily checks on all integrations.
· Responsible for financial administration and bookkeeping: perform weekly bank reconciliation; weekly overdue statement, and dunning letter; process supplier invoices and schedule payments, perform quarterly VAT checks.
· Responsible for logistics master data updates in various systems.
· Support in stock planning and operational tasks.
Type of person we are looking for:
· Bachelor degree (MBO/HBO/University) in relevant fields such as business administration and accounting
· 0-1 years of working experience (also suitable to do during or after your study as a parrtime worker)
· Solid accounting and financial knowledge, experience with financial and ERP systems
· Enjoys administrative tasks and building work structures.
· An eye for details and precision
· Enjoy working with Excel and various IT systems
· Great team player and willing to go the extra mile in the job
· Has the right attitude: energetic, flexible and collaborative in an ambitious and fun environment
· Is fluent in Dutch (mandatory) and English
· Available for 3 or 4 days a week
What we offer:
· An independent and challenging full-time position where you can make an impact and with lots of learning and development opportunities.
· The chance of being part of an international, very ambitious and successful team, that is building a fast-growing sustainable skincare brand
· A beachfront office in Scheveningen
· Complementary company yoga
· A start-up culture full of energy, fun and flexibility
Sounds like fun? Please email your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Naïf is more than just a company to work for: it is a sustainable skincare brand with products coming straight from our hearts. We strive to improve ourselves every day. Innovative ideas and your input are greatly valued. Creativity is highly appreciated and stimulated. We are a fast-growing start-up with a beachfront office in The Hague and operating on an international level. This results in new and exciting challenges every day.