Who we are...
Launched in 2012, BorrowMyDoggy is one of the UK’s fastest growing online dog communities, enabling dog owners to connect with friendly locals who can help take care of their dogs. Our aim is to leave ‘Pawprints of Happiness’ on the lives of dogs and people.
What's like working with us…
We’re a fun go getter team who always take initiatives and come up with ways to improve BorrowMyDoggy. As we are an early stage start-up company, there is plenty of room to grow and take on new responsibilities. Our office is based close to Borough market.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role (not limited to):
- Writing website content in line with company goals and initiatives using SEO keywords.
- Generating blog and social media posts
- Growing organic traffic to our website through internet marketing and social media
- Researching press releases related to BorrowMyDoggy
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree/ or studying towards a degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has a strength in online research
- Has a strong understanding of all social media platforms
- A basic knowledge of SEO
- A strong ability to remain focused with a hard working attitude
- Must be computer literate and proficient with mainstream systems
- Well-rounded individual with an on-going awareness of current events and pop culture
- Highly motivated, energetic with excellent communication skills and who can integrate well at all levels
- A fun and friendly open plan office
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Healthy snacks and fruit in the office
- Students can build up their writing portfolio
- Dogs in the office (who do tricks)
- Contribute to shaping the future of a rapidly growing tech company