Do you have a passion for technology and do you like to bridge the gap between the latest technical solutions and the actual implementation in business processes? Are you analytical, proactive, and result-oriented and do you like to be surrounded by a young and ambitious team? If so, then this could be the perfect match for you to start your adventure at Quatronic as a Business Technology Intern! We have several research topics available in the domain of business technology.
What is Quatronic?
We are a young and ambitious team of business technology consultant, founded early 2018 we organically grew to 18 employees in 2022. We enable digital transformation for our clients by implementing tailor-made low-code solutions. We dive into their problems and processes in order to optimize and digitalize their business.
What to expect from the internship
- We are looking for master's students
- Research on a topic at the intersection of business and IT
- An assignment where you can analyze academic insights and translate them into practical and applicable recommendations and solutions
- Choose from one of our topics, or bring in your own research question
How to balance the time and timing of the design and development phase?
How to support a low-code development with a design toolkit?
We gather a lot of data with our apps, how could we better use this data for optimization (for example forecasting or planning optimization) ?
How does low-code bridge the gap between requirements engineering and development?
A topic that requires the development of a Proof of Concept? Learn low-code and directly apply it to your case.
What are we looking for?
- Business and/or technology related study
- Interested in the intersection of Business and IT
- Working (partially) in our Amsterdam office
- At least 5-6 months, 3 days a week
What do you get?
- You get a dedicated mentor from Quatronic, all other colleagues will be also there to offer helpful insights and advice
- Experience working in a small and young IT-consultancy company
- Multiple client projects that you can use as case studies for your research (logistics, insurance, healthcare, and/or off-shore)
- Internship compensation
- Flexible start and end date
- Possibility to learn low-code and achieve your first certification
Interested in this opportunity or questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +31682425604 (Natalie)
Quatronic is a young company on a mission to become the #1 Low Code application delivery partner. We firmly believe in the potential of Low Code; it will play a pivotal role in the digital transformation of organizations.
At Quatronic we do things differently. Together with our clients we co-create solutions from ideation to development and from development to implementation. Our focus is on rapidly delivering business critical applications, while maintaining the highest quality.
As a Business Technology Consultant I love being responsible from A to Z. It starts with identifying the problems and needs of potential clients. After, I guide the client’s team through the creative design session. Later, I develop the ideas into solutions and finally I successfully implement it.
Wat het werken bij Quatronic zo leuk maakt is de samenwerking met andere jonge collega's en klanten, de uitdaging op sociaal en technisch vlak en de vrijheid die je krijgt. Als jij een goed idee hebt waarmee je het bedrijf kan verbeteren, dan kan je dat vaak gewoon gaan uitvoeren!