In this role, the Quality Analyst is responsible for supporting and improving the different aspects of the test processes within IMCD. The Quality Analyst will also work closely with Admins, Trainers and Architects and directly with end users to identify test scenarios and acceptance criteria.
Your key responsibilities:
- Designing, execute and/or support execution test cases and scenarios covering functional tests, integration tests & regression tests;
- Planning, identifying and supporting user acceptance tests;
- Identifying, managing and reporting bugs & risks;
- Planning, coordination and (co-)execution of software releases and (emergency) change requests;
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the Salesforce Product Owner, managing defects and contributing to build/improve a release workflow in IMCD;
- And you will work with technical staff to troubleshoot environment issues.
Your qualifications and skills:
We are looking for someone with a solid knowledge of phases of software development lifecycle and project management methodologies. Also relevant Salesforce platform experience, relevant test certification and relevant Salesforce certifications are considered as a plus. Our new Quality Analyst also:
- Has a BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Has at least 3 years’ experience in a position as tester or Quality Analyst and 3 years’ experience in Salesforce/IT related projects (or as a member of an IT company/department);
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information able to read and understand business processes at all-different levels, to designing comprehensive tests/test scenarios that are flexible and adaptable to IMCD’s needs;
- Has experience with, Agile SCRUM, Jira and experience with user acceptance testing;
- Is a detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies;
- Likes to work in cross-functional teams, is fluent in English (both verbally and in writing) and has a Dutch or EU work permit.
What does IMCD offer you?
IMCD is a commercial organization and entrepreneurship is in our genes. Just like all the other colleagues at IMCD, you will get a lot of room to act and develop yourself broadly within your field. Besides excellent primary and secondary working conditions IMCD offers:
- Working at the Headquarter of a fast growing, global company with a strong entrepreneurial culture;
- A positive work atmosphere with many future career advancement opportunities
- A great place to work in a modern office at the Kop van Zuid in Rotterdam;
- A flat organization where the commitment of every employee contributes to the success of the organization