GAR Europe B.V. is looking for a Logistics Executive (English is a must, Italian a big plus) to become part of the European Oleochemical and Feed team based in The Netherlands. This team is responsible for the trading and distribution of Oleochemicals from Asia to Europe and LATAM. We are searching for a full-time resource to handle logistics and operations. You will be in direct contact with our operations executives, suppliers and customers as well as our trading teams, you will be responsible for planning, execution, documentation and finalizations of shipments in and around Europe and to develop best-in-class deliveries management to strengthen GAR BV’s competitive proposition. Together with the team, the focus will also be on uplifting the quality of our logistics operations.
ABOUT GOLDEN AGRI-RESOURCES
We are a young, ambitious and rapid growing company, active in the trading of bulk commodities and Oleochemicals in Europe. We have offices in the Netherlands, Spain, Bulgaria, Romania and Brazil and we are part of an international group, headquartered and stock exchange listed in Singapore and with various departments located across Indonesia.
You will be joining a young and dynamic team of approximately 50 people across Europe, of which 27 are based in the Netherlands.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Planning of purchases and sales contracts including dispatch of inbound logistics, managing warehouse/tank inventory & securing just in time deliveries to the customer.
· Handling of new orders and changes of existing orders (including entries in the ERP system).
· Proactive monitoring of contract & inventory positions, ensuring healthy stock levels & mitigating operational risks.
· Working closely with customers, suppliers, vendors & internal stakeholders to ensure timely & efficient logistics.
· Manage relationships with our 3rd party service providers including warehouse/tank operators & freight forwarders.
· Create & update the standard operating procedures according to the latest business requirements and ensure our partners adhere to them.
· Preparation/verification/issuance of shipping & other logistics documents.
· Monitoring and administrating accounts payables and receivables.
· Registering and handling customer complaints & quality claims.
· Generating insightful reports to support sales and operation decision making.
· BSc / MSc or equivalent in Economics/Agriculture/Supply Chain/Foreign Trade
· 2 years’ experience in customer service and logistics or other relevant fields
· Basic knowledge of import and export procedures
· Understanding of inventory management
· Proficient with MS Office software and en ERP software (SAP is an advantage)
· Proactive and looking for area’s for improvement
· Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment with a keen sense of priorities
· Resilient personality with a strong sense of ownership
· Ability to fit and thrive within a small, dedicated and committed team
· Commercial understanding and service-minded
· Humble approach and curious
· Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate professionally, verbally and in writing
· Focus, commitment, determination
· Ability to take decisions independently
· Full proficiency in English. Knowledge of Italian is a big plus
WHAT WE OFFER?
A challenging, international, informal and ambitious working environment with interesting tasks and room for personal development. Also, 25 holidays per year, a laptop, mobile, great colleagues, delicious coffee, snacks and a sunny office next to a train station.
Golden Agri-Resources Europe is a young, ambitious and rapid growing company, active in the trading of bulk commodities and Oleo chemicals in Europe. We have offices in the Netherlands, Spain, Bulgaria, Romania and Brazil.
Our goal is to efficiently provide sustainable and superior quality agribusiness and consumer products, solutions and services to create value for all our stakeholders.
At Golden Agri-Resources you get direct exposure to the business from day 1. In Europe you join an entrepreneurial organization where you’ll collaborate with, and learn from experienced and talented colleagues, make an impact and shape your own future career.
GAR is hands down the best company I have worked for in 15+ yrs of experience: the energy you feel in office is genuine. Passion, professionalism, commitment and striving for excellence are the qualities mostly shared and found in the individuals that compose such a great organization.