HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
· Discovering International Sales Management in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector
· Supporting daily financial tasks, including pricing, invoice handling and reporting
· Involvement in sales data analysis and the sales forecasting process
· Assisting the promotional planning for each of our clients
· The opportunity to work with/create sales reporting tools
· During the internship it is possible to work on your graduate thesis 1 day per week
· A recent graduate or current student in Finance, Economy or Business studies
· Excellent command of the English language
· Command of the Dutch language is an advantage but not a prerequisite
· A pragmatic, creative and enthusiastic person
· An independent personality that takes initiatives and works efficiently
· Strong analytical skills and good feel for facts and figures
· Ability to work with the MS Office Package (especially Excel)
· Available for a minimum of 6 months as of the summer of 2021
· An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
· You’ll be part of an international intern community
· Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
· A 5- 6 months internship
· An internship allowance of €700 - €800 that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf / Germany, has more than 47,000 employees worldwide and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace
Teamspirit & Innovatie & ...
Tijdens mijn afstudeerstage kreeg ik bij Henkel de kans de organisatie, haar mensen en de diverse functies te leren kennen en dat is me zeer goed bevallen. Na mijn afstuderen aan de RuG en een extra AIESEC traineeship wist ik dan...