Social Media Intern
As a Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for the management of the social media pages and execution and implementation of marketing projects. Your focus will be on managing the social media community, optimizing audiences for social media to bring better traffic. You will be supporting the performance team into implementing and monitoring campaigns and social media pages performance.
What will you do
- Creating social media accounts for various channels based on our upcoming projects (e.g. expanding Pinterest advertising to more countries.
- Maintaining effective multi-channel relationship with social media community using different strategies: social media organic posts, instagram stories polls, graphics, influencer marketing.
- Planning strategies to respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on feedback and online reviews.
- Working with graphic designers for social media paid and organic graphics/banners.
- Following our brand guide in creating engaging social media posts and adapt communication based on monthly/ weekly results or specific country events.
- Support CMs on their social media campaigns and projects.
- Analysing social media campaigns performance and optimize it towards better results.
- Contributing to the development of strategies for social media channels by identifying social media tools/trends and ways of implementing them.
- Stay up to date with e-commerce and social media marketing developments.
- Entry level
- Fluent (or near to fluent) in English and Dutch
- Passion for social media marketing and eagerness to learn everything about the social media channels and advertising technique. Good analytical skills.
- Commercially driven, eager to learn, enthusiastic and motivated. You like to work in an enthusiastic multilingual team within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.