Whether you have been in a 360-Recruitment role and you still love the buzz of working in a commercial environment, or you are interested in starting a new career in Recruitment?
Are you looking for a fresh change and would welcome a new environment with a great opportunity to make money and develop your career?
Panda International is looking for several highly ambitious, Recruitment Consultants who are striving to further their career with the support of a forward-thinking company, offering high-level recruitment expertise in a robust, lucrative, rapidly expanding global sector. Panda International achieved a highly profitable 2020, witnessing a way above industry standard YOY growth, and is on the path to breaking many more records in 2021.
This really is a great opportunity for anyone looking to catapult their career in a growth company with ambitious sights, as it presents huge career potential. Having built a strong recruitment brand offering permanent and interim solutions in the European Life Sciences, we are taking full advantage of this thriving market. Our vast portfolio of clients ranges from the big biotech companies involved in the race to deliver the COVID-19 vaccine, to emerging biotech and medical technology companies busy with creating some of the world’s latest and greatest innovations.
This is truly a great sector to be involved in and the timing could not be any better! The question is, are you ready to get involved?
As a Recruitment Consultant at Panda you will manage the entire recruitment process with clients and candidates, including qualifying the candidate’s skills against the client’s requirements, checking references and managing the interview process before and after placement service. You will also map out good opportunities for the candidates you represent and present them to prospective clients to maximize their opportunities. Using your existing knowledge as a recruiter and/or support and tailor-made training you need from the business you will collaborate closely with your team members to ensure Panda International meets its clients demands.
Why Panda International?
● Regardless of your experience we invest heavily in your development and collaborate with top external training companies.
● We are in Life Sciences: purposeful, highly lucrative, economically stable, and exciting. The chance to work with some of the world’s most innovative and exciting companies.
● An environment where most of our recruiter’s bill way above recruitment industry standard.
● Uncapped commission structure with huge earning potential.
● Exciting and fun incentives, including holidays, recognition outings to top restaurants, and much more.
● Cool, vibrant office in a great location, centre of Amsterdam
● Equity in the business rewarded for high performance and commitment.
● Gym membership.
● Flexible working hours.
Requirements of the candidate:
● Preferably at least 6 months experience in recruitment/sales.
● You are open to learning new skills and tactics that will enhance your performance.
● You strive for excellence in what you do.
● You have a bachelor's or master's degree.
● Life Sciences knowledge not required - we teach you everything you need to know.
Panda’s DNA = (young, vibrant and fun) + (high-performing and professional). We’re a leading recruitment company operating in Life Sciences. Don’t know anything about the sector? Don’t worry because we’ll teach you everything you need to know about recruitment, sales and the sector. Our recruiters' place mid to high-level professionals in either permanent jobs or temporary projects where additional knowledge and expertise is often required to help our clients get their product to market.
I really like the fact that we challenge each other every day become a better version of our personal and professional selves and off course the colleagues! We can work hard and at the same time enjoy successes together and build friendships!
This is my first professional working experience after my HBO. I was approached by Panda while I was traveling and didn’t really know what I wanted to do. What I did know is that I’m a commercial, entrepreneurial, opportunistic guy and the opportunity at Panda was exactly in line with this!