Social Media & Marketing Intern
Starting data: summer 2021
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for posting content on our official TomTom corporate social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn Instagram & Facebook), including copywriting;
- You will also manage and update our Social Media content calendar and Social Media accounts on a daily basis;
- You will assist our tight-knit team of graphic, video, motion, web and digital designers, animators, photographers and agency partners to create the best contents possible!
- You will keep up-to-date with industry best practices, monitor content activities of competitors, analyse social media key metrics and create reports to present to stakeholders.
What you'll need
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, communication or any other related field;
- You are either an EU citizen OR are enrolled in a Dutch university;
- You are fluent in English (being native is a plus);
- You have great copywriting skills and are used to write in English;
- You are detail-oriented, with great organizational and planning skills;
- You are a good team player, while being able to work independently;
- You are able to manage multiple projects and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- You are curious, creative and eager to learn;
- You have great communication and relationship-building skills;
- Having a strong interest in Tech is a plus!
What you can expect from us
- You will never get bored! A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job every day if you don’t like the people you work with.
- A diverse, multi-cultural environment;
- You will be part of an amazing team of marketeers, always eager to help you learn and grow!
- 500 Euros/month (gross salary based on full-time work);
- A 6 months internship contract;
- Live and work in Amsterdam, a cool city with loads of creative inspiration!