Job description - Delivery Consultant (270 Recruitment Consultant)
Maybe you have been in a 360-recruitment role and you still love the buzz of working in commercial recruitment, you are a good recruiter but you don’t necessarily enjoy the responsibility to win new business? Or maybe you are just looking for a fresh change and would welcome a new environment with a great opportunity? Whatever the reason, the prosperous and energetic delivery team at Panda International has a lot to offer.
Who are we? Panda International is a leading Life Science focused recruitment company, partnered with Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device companies across Europe.
Our vast portfolio of clients ranges from the big biotech companies involved in the race to deliver the COVID-19 vaccine, to emerging biotech and medical technology companies busy with creating some of the world’s latest and greatest innovations.
The Life Sciences sector is currently in the global spotlight and is receiving investments on a scale never seen before and the investment curve will keep rising for years to come as the innovations continue to advance towards fighting illnesses, cancers, and other rare diseases.
Panda International has witnessed an above industry standard YOY growth in profit in 2020 and continues to remain solid in 2021 TYD. Having built a strong recruitment brand offering permanent and interim solutions in the European Life Sciences, we are looking to grow our delivery team to keep up with the volume of permanent and contract jobs we receive from our ‘Managed Service Providers (MSP’s) and other key accounts. Over we expect a continued increase in demand.
This presents an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to develop their career in a great industry with huge opportunity for growth within the company, as the company itself has ambitious plans for growth into other territories.
As a delivery consultant you will work mainly with our MSP’s and existing key accounts and service them by sourcing and delivering good candidates quickly using our tools and technologies. You will manage the entire recruitment process with clients and candidates, including qualifying the candidate’s skills against the client’s requirements, checking references and managing the interview process before and after placement service. You will also map out good opportunities for the candidates you represent and present them to prospective clients to maximize their opportunities. Using your existing knowledge as a recruiter and with the support and guidance you need from the business, you will hold yourself accountable for achieving the revenue targets set. Most importantly you will collaborate closely with your team members and knowledge share to ensure Panda International meets its clients demands.
Why Panda International?
· Regardless of your experience we invest heavily in your development and collaborate with top external training companies.
· We are in Life Sciences: purposeful, highly lucrative, economically stable, and exciting. The chance to work with some of the world’s most innovative and exciting companies.
· An environment where most of our recruiter’s bill way above recruitment industry standard.
· Un-capped commission structure with huge earning potential.
· Exciting and fun incentives, including holidays, recognition outings to top restaurants, and much more.
· Cool, vibrant office in a great location, centre of Amsterdam
· Equity in the business rewarded for high performance and commitment.
· Gym membership.
· Flexible working hours.
Requirements of the experienced recruiter
· Preferably at least 6 months experience in recruitment.
· You are open to learning new skills and tactics that will enhance your performance.
· You strive for excellence in what you do.
· You have a bachelor's or master's degree.
· Life Sciences knowledge not required - we teach you everything you need to know.
Panda’s DNA = (young, vibrant and fun) + (high-performing and professional). We’re a leading recruitment company operating in Life Sciences. Don’t know anything about the sector? Don’t worry because we’ll teach you everything you need to know about recruitment, sales and the sector. Our recruiters' place mid to high-level professionals in either permanent jobs or temporary projects where additional knowledge and expertise is often required to help our clients get their product to market.
I really like the fact that we challenge each other every day become a better version of our personal and professional selves and off course the colleagues! We can work hard and at the same time enjoy successes together and build friendships!
This is my first professional working experience after my HBO. I was approached by Panda while I was traveling and didn’t really know what I wanted to do. What I did know is that I’m a commercial, entrepreneurial, opportunistic guy and the opportunity at Panda was exactly in line with this!
From our blog: