Are you ready to join a young, international team working in the smart city sector?
In big cities, approximately 50% of all parking capacity is not open to the public or used in an optimal way. Meanwhile, drivers on the streets are wasting time trying to find a vacant parking spot and they are paying a fortune for it. All of these cars driving around aimlessly increases air and noise pollution, lowering the quality of life in the city.
Mobypark (mobypark.com) is an innovative, growing startup which provides a solution by opening up private parking spaces of companies, hotels and individuals to the public. Existing parking resources are optimised and drivers can book ahead of time, guaranteeing their spot. Mobypark contributes to the smart cities movement by reducing traffic jams, carbon emissions, and stress of drivers.
The internship is ideal for native Dutch-speaking students and graduates who want to gain real experience in marketing and business development within a peer to peer sharing internet platform. You will start your internship doing marketing activities combined with a bit of sales. During the course of your internship, we will discover together which of the two categories you enjoy more and where your primary talent lies (which may be both!), which will determine the latter half of your internship. At Mobypark, we will help you discover and hone your skills to their best!
- You are proactive
- You enjoy solving problems
- You are creative. You enjoy photography/blogging/videography/creating attractive presentations
- You are fast thinking and intelligent
- You have a positive learning attitude
- You are a good communicator, both in writing (clear, error-free) and in speech
- You are a Native Dutch speaker and also quite good at English
- Business and/or Marketing/Communications background or education
- You understand that working for a startup means you occasionally need to be flexible in your job role
- You are interested in learning about building client relationships, sales and lead generation
NOT ESSENTIAL, BUT A BONUS
- Experience with Lightroom, Photoshop, or Indesign
- Ability to speak German, Spanish, Italian or French
- Previous sales/marketing experience
- Opportunities to work in varied places, as this role will require you to attend the occasional relevant conference, meeting or event
- The chance to actively participate in the Smart Cities movement and in the sharing economy
- The development of your skills in Marketing (content creation, SEO, social media marketing, etc)
- The development of your skills in Sales (customer relationships, lead generation, etc)
- A monthly internship salary (€200/month)
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Marketing and Business Development Intern (Dutch)”. The starting date for this internship is after the 1st of July, 1st of August 2021, or 1st of September but this can be discussed.
We verliezen bijna een jaar van ons leven omdat we op zoek zijn naar een parkeerplaats. Mobypark geeft je een jaar van je leven terug! Deel jouw parkeerplaats, verhuur jouw parkeerplaats en reserveer gemakkelijk een parkeerplaats bij een hotel, een bedrijf of een particulier.