We are looking for a Junior Ecommerce Key Account Manager to join our sales team within the Health division.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager Netherlands you will be responsible for defining the customer strategy, developing Joint Business Plans, ensuring perfect execution on our partners’ websites, managing your P&L, analyzing and reporting performance.
The position will be based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Develop and implement the annual business plan
- Manage customer negotiations in relation to RB commercial strategy and customers trading terms
- Account planning and forecasting
- P&L ownership and responsibility: Achieve Net Revenue, Gross Margin & Net Working Capital targets for the accounts
- Working closely with the Marketing and Trade Marketing team to deliver best in class execution, drive conversion and recruitment of new consumers
- Analysis of sales data, financial reporting and benchmarking
- Working cross-functionally with Supply Services to ensure that sales forecasts are accurate and adequate stock levels are available within the customers supply chain system
- Working closely with other Ecommerce team members (KAM, Performance Manager, Customer Experience Manager…) to share best practices, implement new tools and improve the consumer journey on your customers’ websites
- 4-year college degree
- 2 years of experience in key account management, ecommerce, marketing or trade marketing, with cross functional exposure to other Business Operations.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and enjoy data analysis. Ability to review data, draw conclusions and implement learnings is a must
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Office, Nielsen/IRI)
- Dutch mother tongue, and full proficiency in English mandatory