Regulatory Manager - eCommerce Hygiene
Schiphol, North Holland
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of eCommerce business in Hygiene GBU as part of eRB organisation. eRB is the eCommerce & digital execution engine of RB that aims to accelerate the delivery of RB brands’ purpose by providing a WOW! consumer experience online and beyond.
The eCommerce Hygiene Regulatory Associate Manager will play a key role in providing the backbone support for the execution of eRB Be Big engine for Hygiene categories, contributing into strengthening organisational capabilities in Hygiene Regulatory for eCommerce, creating consistency, efficiency and synergies across eRB.
Scope\Dimensions of role:
• Deliver Regulatory support with excellence for eCommerce Hygiene GBU, tap into internal Regulatory capabilities and knowledge as well as fostering collaborations with trusted external partners, in order to enable eRB to grow rapidly whilst ensuring visibility and maintenance of regulatory compliance of Hygiene products.
• Contribute towards building eCommerce and 3rd party Eco-certification capabilities in Hygiene Regulatory organisation, establishing robust regulatory systems, processes and ways of working that are fit for purpose for eCommerce Hygiene GBU, in order to establish strong regulatory foundations for the long-term, sustainable growth of eRB in Hygiene.
• Wide stakeholder management including Ecom Hygiene Innovation, Global Regulatory CDO, Global R&D, Global Packaging, Global Regulatory Policy and Local Reg.
• Provide global regulatory support and deliver ‘right first time’ regulatory approaches for eCommerce Hygiene Innovation initiatives. Partnering with multi-functional internal stakeholders is key in this process.
• Work with Head of Regulatory eCommerce Hygiene to develop regulatory strategies and execute eCommerce Hygiene initiatives in excellence.
• Act as eCommerce SME in Hygiene Regulatory regarding 3rd party Eco-certification and contribute towards strengthening regulatory capabilities in Hygiene GBU by establishing fit-for-purpose Regulatory processes, developing relevant training & toolkits for Regulatory as well as eCommerce commercial teams in Hygiene GBU.
• Develop our proactive plan in partnering with the Regulatory Policy team to drive an agenda for external advocacy and engagement strategies relating to 3rd Party certification standards and acceptances to the Climate Pledge. Develop and build RB company positions on these matters as required.
• Possess strategic agility and strong problem-solving skills
• Drive for actions, results, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
• Strong communication skills both written and oral
• Capable of building strong working relationship
• Educated to honours degree level in a scientific field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of regulatory experience
• A solid track record of Regulatory Affairs experience with strategic and operational regulatory experience preferably in biocides, household/ chemical/ hygiene regulations.
• High level of accuracy in reviewing and authoring documentation.
• Good attention to detail, with excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to digest and translate regulatory/technical requirements for the business.
• Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously whilst maintaining good quality of work and achieve deadlines.
Reckitt is a successful international FMCG player with a leading portfolio. Well-known brands such as Finish, Vanish or Dettol provide 'healthier lives & happier homes' with an innovative pipeline. An entrepreneurial, result-driven and can-do mindset is characteristic of Reckitt and ensures that everyone develops into a genuine #gamechanger.