Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Enfamil, Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Nutramigen, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
As Production Planner with RB Nijmegen, you’ll have the freedom to be more than just a cog in the machine. Being part of RB Health, our state-of-the-art Mead Johnson location in Nijmegen produces baby and infant nutrition. Over 700 ambitious colleagues proudly feed 1 million baby’s worldwide. In Europe our product range is mainly focused on infants with food allergies. This is not just a factory. This is a factory on Champions League level due to our product and our process, due to our high care production area and the challenge to be the best you can be, every day.
You’ll succeed because…
you can work under pressure and realign your priorities daily, according to the day-to-day hectic environment that is production planning, without losing focus of details and the bigger picture. You get to work with all internal departments, who all have a different stake in your short-term plan. Because of your overall view, you can create the perfect plan. you are flexible, resilient and able to give 100% every day, to make sure there will be an aligned plan at the end of the day. you will succeed because you get to work in a small but highly motivated and dedicated team, who want to make every day a success.
You’ll love it because…
• you got a passion for solving complex issues that result in the most optimal short-term production schedule.
• Communicating and aligning your production plan will bring you into contact with a wide range of internal departments, who all got a stake in your plan.
• you can connect the dots that are needed to help smoothing out the End to End supply chain.
1. Planning, aligning and coordinating of production
Planning, aligning and coordinating of production on all finishing lines, taking into account the customer demand, internal capacity, procedures and operating standards, to supply our markets on time of their desired products.
• Based on MPS cycles, you will create and adjust orders, plan and replan in small detail the orders with all correct parameters.
• By daily monitoring the production adherence you will adjust the plan in a timely manner to create the best internal supply flow.
• Communicating detailed production schedules to all stakeholders.
• Printing and releasing of shop orders in a timely manner for preparation by supporting departments and the finishing lines.
• Coordinating and planning of new productions, new procedures and trial.
• Maintaining Planning Master Data and parameters to use planning tools in the most optimal way in both SAP-ECC and SAP-APO.
2. Analyzing of production and logistic output
• By daily monitoring you will report the production output to all stakeholders and help explain deviations of the plan.
• Analyzing deviations in production output to the aligned plans and help implement ways of working and processes to improve the output.
• Reporting the OTIF of production orders, On Time In Full.
3. Process improvements and teamwork
• Initiating and implementing of process improvements, within the direct team but also with other departments.
• Joining the Planning team and working closely to other Supply Chain teams (Customer Service, Warehousing).
• Joining MBU L2 of the finishing lines and being the first representative of Supply Chain within the dedicated teams.
4. Qualifications and experience
• Bachelor degree of Business Administrations, Operations- or Supply Chain management.
• 0-2 years of experience in supply chain roles.
• Skilled in problem solving, resistant to stress, strong communicator and an eye for details.
• Able to work in a constantly changing environment, with a wide range of cultures and different departments.
• fluent in English and Dutch, writing and speaking.
• SAP experience (both APO and ECC).
Reckitt is a successful international FMCG player with a leading portfolio. Well-known brands such as Finish, Vanish or Dettol provide 'healthier lives & happier homes' with an innovative pipeline. An entrepreneurial, result-driven and can-do mindset is characteristic of Reckitt and ensures that everyone develops into a genuine #gamechanger.
From our blog: