We are looking for an Intern Assistant Customer Trade Marketing in the Netherlands!
Reporting to the Customer Trade Marketing Manager, you participate in the execution of a categorical strategy in order to develop category sales and short, medium and long -term brand market share with our large distribution customers.
- You will track the performance of the Dutch market (assortment, promotions, merchandising) to recommend adapted action plans.
- You will learn to work with Nielsen Spaceman to optimize the best shelf placement strategy for Reckitt.
- You will execute analysis to recommend optimal product assortments for retail clients.
- You will be responsible for KPI tracking (WD/WDD).
- You will manage the promotional operations: create the operations, collaborate with Reckitt marketing team and external agencies on result tracking and reporting.
- You will be responsible for specific category projects.
The Advantages of this Internship
When you are recruited for an internship at Reckitt, it is because we have a real mission for you.
- You will receive a real training program.
- You will develop a good knowledge of FMCG, the entire range of Reckitt products and the market in general.
- You join a leading company in which the working atmosphere is friendly.
- You will be completely integrated in the commerce department, you are a true interlocutor of the department
Your Assets to Properly Execute the Responsibilities
- Student at a business school, you show autonomy and organizational skills
- You have a sensibility for FMCG business and process
- You are result-oriented and eager to learn about retail world
- You have shown to be disciplined and like analyzing
- You have good interpersonal skills and like to work in teams
- You understand and speak English and Dutch fluently
- Ideally, you already have some experience in the field
- From the beginning of July 2021 for a period of 6 months
- Location: Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
- You will receive an internship compensation of €950 per month. We also reimburse one return ticket to your home country up until €150.
Each adventure with Reckitt is different – It’s up to you to play!