Junior Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Type of employment: Full-time
At PrivacyPerfect, we know that the key to growth is in an excellent sales team. That is why we’re seeking a motivated, communicative, energetic, and results oriented junior sales development representative (SDR) to join our amazing team. As the first point of contact to our prospects, one of your key responsibilities will be to find and screen potential customers who can and want to benefit from our products and services. As such, we are looking for a colleague who has or wants to have a strong understanding of the sales process, excels in researching leads, starts new relationships easily, and sets up our sales executives for success in closing new deals. We are looking for you if you are a quick learner with strong communication skills, and an interest and passion for sales, allowing you to showcase our offering in a compelling way.
Objectives of this Role
● Representing PrivacyPerfect’s products and services with a comprehensive understanding of our offering, leading to the point of consumer research allowing us to identify how our solutions meet customer needs
● Generating new leads and building relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales channels
● Managing and maintaining a sales pipeline of interested prospects and engaging sales executives for next steps
● Identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
● Handling inbound and outbound sales communications with customers and partners to reduce the sales cycle and drive revenue
● Enriching our database with personas from prospects in our Hubspot CRM system
● Giving online demos of the PrivacyPerfect SaaS solution to interested prospects
● Using Hubspot, cold calling, social media, and sales email campaigns to generate new business opportunities
● Identifying prospect needs and suggesting appropriate improvements in our products/services
● Building long-term, trust-based relationships with prospects to be able to understand their needs and qualify as sales opportunities
● Proactively seeking new business opportunities within our key markets
● Setting up meetings or demos between (prospective) customers and sales executives
● Reporting to the CEO with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
What you bring to the table
● Bachelor’s degree
● 0-2 years of sales experience
● History of exceeding lead targets is a bonus
● Strong communication skills, both in speaking and writing
● Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
● Strong desire and ability to move up within the sales team
● Self-starter with a high level of energy and confidence
● The guts to get out of your comfort zone and try out new things
● Capability to work under pressure with clear goals and targets
● Prior experience with CRM programs (experience with Hubspot is a big advantage!)
● Accurate and precise administration (tracking leads, actions, and pipeline)
● Native/Fluent in Dutch, excellent level of written and spoken English
● Proficiency with MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
What we bring to the table
● A really exciting position with direct impact on our growing business
● You will learn all in-and-outs of Business to Business Sales and Marketing during your time with us
● You will learn all about what makes a winning strategy for SaaS (tech-) companies
● You will learn effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills
● A fun, informal multicultural working environment with a young team
● After the lockdown a great office, with gaming rooms, free fresh snacks and breakfast, ever-changing lunch vendors (Groot Handels Gebouw -CIC-)
● Freedom to design your work
● Competitive salary and bonus.
What makes us PrivacyPerfect?
PrivacyPerfect is Dutch legal-tech scale-up in the field of data protection and privacy compliance, servicing over 1,800 users of world-renowned clients daily. Our ambition is to contribute to a world where people trust business through offering organisations an easy-to-use software for GDPR compliance. Based in the very heart of Rotterdam, our young team of top experts in the fields of IT, sales, marketing, legal, and finance, enjoy working in an informal environment, are encouraged to challenge industry trends, and to collaborate transparently as much as possible to help each other grow.
PrivacyPerfect is Dutch legal-tech scale-up in the field of data protection and privacy compliance, servicing over 1,800 users of world-renowned clients daily. Our ambition is to contribute to a world where people trust business through offering organisations an easy-to-use software for GDPR compliance.
My favorite thing about working at PrivacyPerfect is the free and flexible nature of the company. Even though PrivacyPerfect has been an established company for almost a decade, the atmosphere and mentality is that of a startup, with a young and diverse team.
Working at PrivacyPerfect for me means personal development, new challenges and being surrounded by a fun, fast-moving and ambitious team.
One of the things I like the most is that working independently and asking for and receiving advice go hand in hand at PrivacyPerfect.