Your approach can be described as flexible and hands-on, which is required in the dynamic, challenging and high performance work environment Samsung offers. We are looking for a team player who is result and solution oriented and able to work independently. You have excellent communication skills and cultural understanding. Furthermore, you take ownership and accountability in your role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Advice and support Samsung Europe subsidiaries with new solutions and opportunities for (logistics) operations
- Identify tailor to business developments and progressing customer requirements (internal/external) with fitting logistics solutions
- Govern and optimize operations excellence for central and local distribution networks
- Manage performance of logistics partner (4PL,3PL) by metrics definition, audit, trend analysis and initiate corrective actions
- Initiate and develop, in close cooperation with our 4PL and 3PL partners, innovative solutions to increase operations service levels and manage costs
- Identify and advise SCM/logistics solutions and best practices to a variety of stakeholders.
- Propose process improvement plans to SELS management to increase efficiency, reduce operational cost and improve service quality
- Participate in interdepartmental logistics projects
- Coordinate and execute logistics projects in order to constantly improve activities and process
- Manage project milestone planning and execute progress reporting
- Occasional travel within Europe will be required
Our ideal candidate would suit the following profile:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Logistics/Supply Chain management (preferred)
- 5~7 years working experience in logistics operations (warehouse, transport)
- Various experience in logistics project management
- Experience in defining and managing performance standards of Logistics (service providers)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in English
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word and PPT) and ERP system
- Comfortable working across different cultures
- Ability to translate complicated requirements into well-defined tasks.