Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Are you looking for a challenging internship in the FMCG sector? Do you want to work with leading brands such as Witte Reus, Schwarzkopf, Persil and Fa? Then the Henkel Laundry & Home Care department is looking for you!
During this internship you will be part of the marketing team and you will gain a valuable experience in a dynamic environment of a successful international FMCG company. You will work closely with other departments such as Trade Marketing and Sales. You will see the results of your work immediately, while shopping in the supermarkets.
· Support the Brand Manager in the development and implementation of plans across the marketing mix
· Implement and monitor the whole product launch process
· Analyze and evaluate market data
· Build and maintain contact with other departments such as Trade Marketing and Sales, but also with external partners such as promotion and advertising agencies
· Academic background in Economics or Business studies, both HBO and WO
· Affinity with Marketing
· Enthusiast, self-motivated with high level of initiative, able to take ownership of projects and manage them through to entire process
· Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
· Available for 6 months full-time, 40 hours per week as of June 2021
· An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
· You’ll be part of an international intern community
· Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
· A 4- 6 months internship
· An internship allowance of €700 - €800 that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf / Germany, has more than 47,000 employees worldwide and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace
Teamspirit & Innovatie & ...
Tijdens mijn afstudeerstage kreeg ik bij Henkel de kans de organisatie, haar mensen en de diverse functies te leren kennen en dat is me zeer goed bevallen. Na mijn afstuderen aan de RuG en een extra AIESEC traineeship wist ik dan...