HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
· Strengthening your analytical skills by performing market and portfolio analyses
· Working closely together with external agencies like our design- & PR agency
· Managing the websites and social media channels of our brands
· Working closely with the sales and customer marketing teams
· Creating an impact with your own contribution, which will actually be reflected in the market
· Developing your skills using our various learning programs and learning about marketing and other disciplines
· Academic or HBO degree in Management, Economics or Marketing (enrolled now/fresh graduate)
· Affinity with Marketing and consumer goods
· Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
· Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Package
· Analytical, creative, persistent and result driven person with excellent communication skills
· Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions and feels full responsibility for the outcome of his/her job
· 4 positions available as of June 2021
· An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
· You’ll be part of an international intern community
· Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
· A 4- 6 months internship
· An internship allowance of €700 - €800 that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf / Germany, has more than 47,000 employees worldwide and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace
Teamspirit & Innovatie & ...
Tijdens mijn afstudeerstage kreeg ik bij Henkel de kans de organisatie, haar mensen en de diverse functies te leren kennen en dat is me zeer goed bevallen. Na mijn afstuderen aan de RuG en een extra AIESEC traineeship wist ik dan...