OCTO is looking for Deep learning Engineers who develop software and algorithms for object detection, scene analysis, tracking and segmentation to run in a cloud environment as well as on embedded devices using deep learning techniques.
Contribute to cross-team efforts to advance the state of the art of algorithms and software or building maintenance and healthy buildings.
In a typical week, you’ll develop new features with state-of-the-art technologies in a cross-functional team of product managers, front-end developers and quality engineers.
This position is based in the Hague.
• Solve problems in a fast-paced, technical environment.
• Work in a multi-disciplined team where you’ll take full ownership of turning discoveries and ideas into machine learning models.
• Write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
• Challenge ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members.
• Get exited from new technologies, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work.
• 2+ years of relevant work experience
• Education in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
• Experience with at least one scripting language, e.g. R, Octave, and one programming language, e.g. Python, Perl, C/C++, Java
• Excellent working conditions with a good salary
• The possibility for growth
• A great team to work in
• Room for learning
OCTO is more than just a tech company. We’re on a mission to make buildings healthy, safe and comfortable. We’re a team of 12 entrepreneurial people. Empathy, Ownership, Craftsmanship, Playfulness, Solidarity and Entrepreneurship. These are some of the core values we live by, as a company. We work by them too! We’re building a platform and products we believe in. Knowing there is real value to be gained from digitalizing buildings. If you believe that as well, we’re looking for you!
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships! – Michael Jordan
We believe amazing products are created in an open, insightful and fast-moving environment. That’s why Octo is made up out of collaborative people who love to discuss and brainstorm with team-members that have a different perspective!