Equippo is a fast-growing, international, tech Start-up that is revolutionizing the used construction equipment industry. Business Insider described us as The Zalando for excavators.
We are looking for a Sales Agent intern to support the Inside Sales department from our Rotterdam office on a full-time basis. This job is suitable for a six-month internship or a career start.
- Onboarding potential buyers on the advantages of our business proposition
- Making inbound and outbound calls to potential and existing buyers, with a high degree of smart calling
- Proactively following up on ongoing deals and bottom-of-the-funnel leads
- Creating the necessary documentation to process leads down the sales funnel
- Handling incoming leads by phone, email, social media, and via our chat
- Updating leads information in our CRM system
- Contributing to continuously improve the business process
- Excellent competency in French (on a native- speaker level) is a must-have.
- Fluency in English and Romanian. Other European languages are a big plus
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, sales, or communications desired (last year students are also welcome)
- Previous experience in sales/phone-line
- Self-confident, self-dependent, goal orientated, and with a persistent personality
- Proactive attitude, friendly personality, on the phone and in general
- Flexibility and organization
- Ability to work well under pressure
What we offer
- Internship salary plus commuting cost cover
- A great opportunity to develop yourself into a full position in the company
- Working in a fast-moving, agile start-up environment
- Working with an ambitious, young, and international team
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, to learn, and to grow.
Apply here, discover the awesome world of big heavy machinery, and be part of the disruption!