This is CLIQ Digital, an Amsterdam based mobile entertainment company (cliqdigital.com), located in one of the city’s most hip and buzzing area’s: De Pijp. We are an innovative and international company that continuously looks to fuel the ultimate mobile entertainment experience. CLIQ Digital: we connect to interact.
The internship is a fulltime (40-hours per week) work experience internship which lasts for a minimum of 5-6 months.
This internship presents a great opportunity to develop / kick start your career in Digital Marketing. As a Media & Digital Content Intern you will further develop your skills and knowledge through on- the-job training from experienced professionals who will mentor and guide you.
The department is handling all content related matters within CLIQ Digital. Primary task is the extension of CLIQ Digitals product portfolio with cool and meaningful products for the digital generation. Therefore, the department is licensing content (e.g. films, music, games, apps) from external suppliers and is managing the set-up of the groups owned content portals. Additionally, new product ideas are been conceptualized and brought to real digital products.
- Support the team with testing and optimization of (new) products and propositions
- Evaluate/screen content for CLIQs VOD platform and mixed content portals (e.g. films,
- ebooks, apps)
- Research new content suppliers (e.g. film studios) and establish first contact
- Provide content download reports and analyse consumer behaviour.
- Conduct market researches
- Conduct product related competitor analysis
- Create product presentations
- Provide general support to the Product Manager, especially in regards to working out new
- product concepts and propositions
- You are currently studying HBO/University, specialization in Marketing / Media is preferred.
- You are currently studying in the Netherlands and available fulltime for internship
- You are allowed to work in the Netherlands, meaning, you have an EU-nationality or you have a valid Dutch residence permit.
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills (company language)
- You have a strong eye for detail and are up to date with the latest developments in the
- online media sector.
- You have a basic understanding of HTML (preferred) and are a proficient user of Microsoft
- You have interest in mobile content and advertising.
- Nuffic agreement is required for a NON-EU student
What do we offer you?
- An exciting internship program in an international company, located in the city centre of Amsterdam.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and grow.
- You will gain an all-round experience in the area of direct-to-consumer mobile advertising,
- with special focus on the management and optimization of mobile content offerings (games,
- apps, community services).
- Being part of a young, fun and multicultural team.
- € 550 gross per month
- An interesting compensation, including Friday afternoon drinks and company events.