Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Being an intern with Henkel is an ideal step in one's career. Henkel provides its interns with the ideal learning environment for their career in FMCG. We offer an internship within a growing, international company. The Marketing department works closely with the Trade Marketing and Sales concerning the formulation and realization of the aims and strategies of the Adhesive Technologies brands (Rubson, Pattex, Perfax, Loctite, Pritt).
What we offer
· Work on the realization of the marketing mix, with a strong focus on promotion development & follow up for the Perfax and Tangit brands.
· Assist in the development of all materials linked to promotion, artworks of promotions, product display for the shop floor, promo communication, trade leaflets etc.
· Cooperation on the coordination and follow-up of the action plan on the basis of a detailed analysis and evaluation of the market and financial data.
· Support the development of materials linked to innovations & product relaunches like consumer & sales folders, trade ads, packaging layout and website maintenance.
· Having direct contact with other departments like Sales, Trade Marketing, as well as suppliers like Advertising agencies, printing companies,...
· Contribute to day-to-day activities within the department.
· You will be granted a high level of individual ownership and end responsibility in managing the assigned tasks.
· Being part of an experienced team of marketers & sales people.
Who we are looking for
· Academic degree in Business/Economic studies with strong interest in Marketing and (online) media
· Enthusiastic, creative person who thinks in terms of solutions
· Analytical skills and a good sense for facts and figures
· Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel & Powerpoint)
· Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch; French is a plus
This position is available as of July 2020 for a period of 6 months
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf / Germany, has more than 47,000 employees worldwide and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace
Teamspirit & Innovatie & ...
Tijdens mijn afstudeerstage kreeg ik bij Henkel de kans de organisatie, haar mensen en de diverse functies te leren kennen en dat is me zeer goed bevallen. Na mijn afstuderen aan de RuG en een extra AIESEC traineeship wist ik dan...