bitbird is a record label and creative company spearheaded by San Holo, based in The Netherlands.
We're looking for an Apparel Assistant to strengthen our team. You will be responsible for assisting the apparel manager in the design, development, marketing and sales distribution for bitbird apparel and artist merchandise. You will work closely with our Apparel Manager to whom you'll report.
- Product Development: generating and revising the product’s tech packs. Making sure all data is clear and accurate for manufacturers and that they are provided with all assets necessary for production.
- Catalog & data management: keeping all product information up to date and clean. Costs, sales price, materials, silhouettes & collections.
- Maintenance of Shopify and costing plugins: Imputing product data, gathering assets and keeping product information clear and up to date.
- Reporting & KPIs: Gathering performance and costing data of the bitbird label and artists and presenting this information in a digestible format. Devising KPIs and having this influence our decision-making.
- Inventory management: Following up on merch orders and restocks. Keeping track of inventory in all warehouses.
- Tour merchandising: Prepping and following up on merch shipments orders for shows and festivals. Inventory management. Interfacing with touring and merchandise crew on the road.
- Apparel marketing & social media: assist in planning and execution of look photoshoots for social media launches.
- Background in fashion and design. You're intimately familiar with the Apparel or Fashion industries and understand product development, production and design terminology and processes. You know your way around Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) and make great spreadsheets.
- You rock at DTP. You have a passion for branding and are good at DTP, being a star at creating presentations and decks. You also stay informed about the latest trends in fashion, photography and branding.
- Willing to do the dirty work. It's your job to increase the output of our Apparel Manager, by being as helpful as you can be for her. You are excited about the opportunity of learning with rolled up sleeves.
- Fluent in English. Fluent in Dutch is a bonus.
- Work hard, play hard mentality. Our biggest market is the US and even though we're based in The Netherlands, a lot of the action happens between 17:00 - 20:00 CET.
- Willing to try, not afraid to fail. You need a willingness to learn and master unfamiliar skills. We operate in a unique, non-traditional way and require you to adapt to our operations. We are after learning and embrace that failure is a part of that process.
- Ability to come into our offices in The Netherlands. Although we encourage flexible working times and allow for remote work for a portion of the working time.
- Available at least 20 hours a week. 40 hours per week is preferred, however. The nature of the Apparel department is that it's often time-sensitive and either way, we expect you to be on-call and responsive.
bitbird is a start-up and this position is an opportunity for those with ambitions to grow in the music industry to build experience and grow with us as a company. Our culture is open to taking young and aspiring individuals and investing in them to cultivate the best in the industry. Experience is a bonus, but we're all about hiring smart and motivated individuals who are willing to learn.