As a Security Operation Center Analyst your primary objective is to act as the first line of response regarding the potential occurrence of a cyber-attack or security incident. Supported by several automated tools such as intrusion detection systems, log correlation engines and SIEM, ticketing system, alerts and warning from internal and external sources.
This service involves receiving, triaging and responding to alerts, requests and reports, and analysing events and potential incidents and to provide the primary support for incident responders. Triage involves assessing whether a security incident or the level of exposure of a vulnerability is a true or false positive, tagging the vulnerability or incident with an initial severity classification and to activate the corresponding incident response playbook
Another objective of this service is to follow pre-defined procedures to perform technical tasks related to identity and access management.'
• 2 years+ of experience in using, configuring and tuning a Security Information and Event Management
• Knowledge in network security solution/technologies such as Firewalls, IDS,IPS…
• Knowledge in Host based security solutions
• Knowledge in Host based security solutions such as HIPS, Malware end point protection, OS Logs
• 5 years of experience in Windows OS and Linux servers. Good knowledge in Windows security events analysis
• Good knowledge in the security analysis of firewall, proxy, and IDS logs
• Writing and optimizing IDS signatures (preferably SNORT and/or SURICATA)
• At least one internationally recognized certification e.g.GSEC, GCWN, GCED, GCUX, ENSA, Microsoft CSCCM, MS CSA or an equivalent.(subject to acceptance as a valid credential by the Contracting EU-I)
• Security Operation Center ANALYST with Security Operation Center experience and arcsight and/or splunk expertise!
Product tools experience:
• Security Information and Event Management experience with Splunk ideally or ArcSight or other SIEM tools
• Log management solution (Arcsight Loggers and/or Splunk or equivalent)
• Very good communication skills in English, verbally and in writing.
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
Delivering quality and results:
• High degree of commitment and flexibility.
• High level of customer and service-orientation.
• Very good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well, both independently and in a team.
• Ability to work effectively in an international and multi-cultural environment.
• Ready to work in a team of 24/7 members
For more information about this position, please contact Marije Ledeboer , via 06-46058415
Do you have what it takes and want to apply, please upload your resume via our website or send it to marije.ledeboer.external@ato..
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Technologie is constant in beweging; en wij ook! Dagelijks leveren wij met 110.000 collega’s een bijdrage aan de digitale transformatie van onze klanten! Samen zorgen wij dat onze klanten met behulp van o.a. Cloud, High Performance Computing, I.o.T, Robotics en Cybersecurity mee kunnen in de snel veranderende wereld. Om onze klanten te blijven helpen, hebben wij jou nodig; een scherpe geest met onconventionele ideeën, die blijft ontwikkelen en verder kijkt dan het geijkte antwoord.
Before starting my career at Atos, I studied Innovation Management at the Eindhoven University of Technology.
Currently, I am working as a Senior Business Consultant for Atos Consulting in the Benelux and the Nordics. The main reasons for me to join Atos were:
- When you are ready,...
Ik ben bij Atos gaan werken omdat ik bij Atos strategisch organisatieadvies kan combineren met technologie.
Wat Atos in mijn ogen onderscheidt is haar platte en informele organisatiestructuur waardoor je veel vrijheid ervaart, verantwoordelijkheid kan nemen en lerend vermogen voorop staat. Dat Atos haar eigen IT in...