HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
· Acting as a consultant between marketing, sales and supply chain in the exciting sector of fast moving consumer goods.
· Direct collaboration with category & promotion manager
· Collaborating on client specific growth plans, based on shopper-, retailer- and market insights
· Translating category expertise and analyses into convincing arguments, propose smart and successful category & promotion ideas
· Ad hoc requests in terms of promo analysis, shelf plans, eCommerce for various retailers and brands
· In the last 3 months there is a possibility to work on your graduate thesis 1 day per week
· Internship compensation of €700-800 per month
· Academic degree in economics or business studies (enrolled now / fresh graduate)
· Strong interest in sales and marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
· Excellent knowledge of English. Dutch is a plus.
· Proficient in the MS Office Package, especially MS Excel and Powerpoint.
· Teamplayer willing to take initiatives and propose new ideas.
· Enthusiastic, passionate and assertive person
· Mature and reliable person with very good analytical skills
· Available for a minimum of 6 months as of beginning of August
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf / Germany, has more than 47,000 employees worldwide and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace
Teamspirit & Innovatie & ...
Tijdens mijn afstudeerstage kreeg ik bij Henkel de kans de organisatie, haar mensen en de diverse functies te leren kennen en dat is me zeer goed bevallen. Na mijn afstuderen aan de RuG en een extra AIESEC traineeship wist ik dan...