Mine Kafon is an R&D Lab where innovation takes place. With a multidisciplinary team, sustainable solutions for environmental and social problems are developed. Nowadays, Mine Kafon develops innovative systems driven by engineering and creativity. Mine Kafon offers a range of solutions aimed at UXO (unexploded ordnance) clearance following conflict, by making use of disruptive technologies. The MKD flies over dangerous areas, maps them, detects landmines and detonates them from a safe distance. The drone works autonomously, equipped with three separate interchangeable robotic extensions. These three methodologies combined make the MKD much faster than traditional demining technologies. Apart from being a safer solution, it is also considerably cheaper than the solutions currently used.
• Creating and curating the balance sheets, income statements, financial planning
and other financial aspects;
• Taking care of bookkeeping, planning budget
s and keeping track of expenses;
•Analysing and defining financial business requirements and key success criteria.
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and spreadsheets in general;
• Written and spoken Dutch and English;
• High level of organisational skills with very strong attention to detail;
• Analytical skills, ability to interpret a financial statement and deal with invoices ;
• Excellent administrative skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential information;
• Internationally oriented and with hands-on mentality.
• Currently enrolled or recent graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a university in Business, Accoun ting, Finance, Economics or related field;
• Must have work authorization to work in the Netherlands;
• Familiarity with Dutch tax system preferred;
• Previous work or internship experience in Accounting or Finance preferred.
What will you get:
• Free lunches and internship fee;
• Work closely with the founders;
• Work with the international, young and fun team;
• You will be directly involved in the financial planning of the company and take responsibility for your tasks;
• Opportunity to work on an award-winning project;
• You will contribute to a land mine-free world.
Please apply by mail and send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nowadays, Mine Kafon develops innovative systems driven by engineering and creativity. Mine Kafon’s mission is to clear all landmines from around the world within 10 years.