Are you enthusiastic to develop your e-commerce experience in a rapidly growing business? We are looking for someone who can take care of our Benelux region website. In this position you will deliver best in class customer experience on our website (desktop and mobile). You will action this through your management of navigation, products, content and campaigns. A key part of your position will be your analysis of shopping behaviour where you will identify, suggest and implement initiatives that will improve our customers’ online shopping experience. As a member of the merchandising team, you work closely with various colleagues across the business. Your flexibility, initiative and creativity will drive the success of the new market webshops at Body & Fit.
FULL-TIME · AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
- Deliver best in class customer experience on our Benelux market website (desktop and mobile)
- Creating and optimising content on the website to have a commercial focus for the new markets e.g. product and landing pages
- Delivering effective campaigns to include homepage banners, product listings, discount codes and price adjustments
- Ensuring that products have the correct prices, adding new products and making sure that the range of products is presented and promoted on-site in the most commercial way. You will consider article rankings, filters, cross and upsell, onsite search, bundles and banner positions.
- Optimise on-site search results to enable customers to find the products and solutions they are looking for
- Signal potential (product) content improvements based on customer reviews
- Adjust website based on shopping behaviour analysis with use of Google analytics and Session Cam and initiate changes in different website elements such as onsite search, product listings, filtering, content etc.
- Create proposal for IT changes if required
- Work together with the market places team to ensure optimal product and price communication
- Lead projects and initiatives within the trading team to optimize ways of working, processes and drive efficiencies; you are the most senior merchandiser in the team
- Minimum 5 years of experience in optimising a webshop in an e-commerce environment
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business, Marketing or E-commerce
- Experience effectively managing campaigns
- You are enthusiastic about fitness, nutrition and a healthy lifestyle!
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Skilled at Google Analytics – a strong ability to make data insights actionable!
- Experience with SEO would be highly advantageous
- Experience with Hybris would be beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- You are quick to action last minute requests
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment