Junior Investment Analysts
Our client is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000 employees. The Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In the Netherlands our client is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to the global network combined with there local expertise, they unlock business opportunities across the world for the clients. Our client is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Group and one of the highest-rated asset servicing banks in the industry. With a local presence in 34 countries across five continents and a global custody network covering over 100 markets, our client assists her clients around the world and offers them a unified service range of all asset classes.
In Utrecht we are currently looking for a Junior Investment Analyst.
The Analyst supports the administration and handling of Transactions, Net Asset Value calculations, corporate actions, collateral management, portfolio compliance and other core processes within the department. Given the global nature of the business, there is a close corporation across locations as part of a unified global team servicing clients in each locations.
The Analysts Investment Services professional has full accountability for the following:
• Responsible for the timely completeness and exactness of the client positions/transactions
in SimCorp Dimension
• Prepares standard reports for other departments/clients
• Maintains internal/external working relations for data delivery and operational
• Identifies differences and solves these with the right prioritization
• Work on continuous improvement of workflow and processes.
• Contribute to deliver operational excellence to clients
• Contribute to gain recognition from clients for high quality service delivery
• Assist in furthering the development of the business by analysing and helping to evaluate
impact of market changes
• Perform analyses and do the administrating on basis of work procedures.
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Finance & Investments, Accounting, Technics
• Able to signal bottlenecks in own activities and report more complex matters to Team Leader/Head of Department
• Knowledge of reporting systems and internal procedures is a pre;
• Experience required of standardised processes and Dimension activities within Administration Investment Services
• Knowledge of Dutch securities market practices and regulations is a pre;
• Knowledge of equity and fixed income products as well as derivatives is a pre;
Key Technical Skills / Knowledge; general competencies:
• Computer/IT skills (mainly Excel, Visual Basic);
• Organized and ability to work autonomously.
• Able to have a helicopter view overseeing the complete process chain of an instrument
• Flexible and must be able to switch between work as a result of changing priorities.
• Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written)
Addition Knowledge House is specialist in de financiële sector en biedt recruitment, interim management en regulatory reporting oplossingen voor haar opdrachtgevers; banken, verzekeraars, pensioenfondsen en –uitvoerders, asset managers en custodians.
Addition is ISAE3402 type II gecertificeerd en heeft 80 medewerkers, allen met kennis en kunde van de sector op het gebied van Finance, Accounting, Reporting, Beleggingen, Risk en IT. Wij werken...