Within the Digital department, we are looking for an Digital Merchandise Intern to further continue this growth
This role is part of the Online Trading Team EMEA where you will work closely with colleagues from different disciplines like global content, social media, paid media, design, CRM and customer service. The team is responsible for managing the product assortment (online),forecasting and monitoring sales
We are always asking how we can serve the (next) consumer best. You will support the team’s day to day activities.
Join our team at our headquarters in Amsterdam for the duration of 6 months, starting January 2020!
- You help refine content received from the global organization to match local needs;
- You regularly research our competitors, other industries and other businesses to find new ways of storytelling;
- You support reporting and monitoring site metrics for better online merchandizing;
- You help update sorting, category assignment, filtering and search function for the different websites;
- You perform regular quality checks on our websites.
- You have a digital mind;
- You are 3rd or 4th year Higher Vocational Education (HBO) or University student in the field of Commercial Economy, (digital) Marketing, Business Administration or related areas;
- You are interested in online consumer experience;
- You have a creative and pro-active personality and like to work in a team as well as independently;
- You are eager to learn and are enthusiastic;
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written;
what we offer:
- A dynamic environment with a lot of digital professionals who will gladly share their knowledge and experience with you
- Freedom to create impact within the above field (we take your idea's serious!)
- Participation to Bugaboo's events such as company meetings, team building events and weekly yoga sessions.
- Of course - you will receive an internship fee of 400,00 EU gross per month (based on a fulltime workweek)
- Eventual travel cover costs of 0,19 cent per km