Who we are:
At Jamf, our mission is to help organizations succeed with Apple. We do this by focusing on removing the barriers of technology to allow people to do their best work, always. We empower our 30,000 global customers to put people first by bringing the legendary Apple experience to over 14 million devices. To learn more please visit us at: jamf.com and jamf.com/about/careers
What you’ll do at Jamf:
Are you great at handling multiple issues at once; For example, you can deal with three different people on three different topics without getting mixed up? Do people tell you you’re super organized, detail-oriented and can keep track of the things as they progress? You know you’re a heavy lifter and a great team player. If you notice some of your teammates are overloaded, you jump in to help ease their workload. Are you a great communicator? Can you explain extremely complex situations using plain language in a succinct way? We want this person to own their role, to love helping others, and to be constantly evolving/improving.
- Maintain scheduling and monitoring systems within Salesforce and related tools to track all services engagement activities for all service providers including Jamf staff and Integrators.
- Organize, plan, and manage the delivery of Professional Services engagements, working with all stakeholders to ensure goals are clearly set and achieved within an agreed timeframe.
- Resolve any conflicts that arise regarding customer engagement schedules or escalate the issue to management.
- Work with Field Services, Account Management, Support, Professional Services, Sales & Integrators to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist with organizing foreign travel and documentation for team members.
- Collaborate with management to identify cross-team and department-wide opportunities for continuous improvement in our policies, processes and tools.
- Proactively manage changes withIntegrator partners and customers including contracts and agreements.
- Assist with on boarding and sustaining relationships with partners.
- Assist Field Engineering management in developing and reporting of performance metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
Skills & Requirements
- 2 – 4 Years experience within coordinator or administrative support role (Required)
- Project Management experience (Required)
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred, a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Ability to maintain efficiency and calm in periods of high stress and fluctuating workload
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to understand opposing points of view on highly complex issues and to negotiate and integrate different viewpoints
- Service-oriented with superior attention to detail
- Ability to critically analyze issues and use judgment to make decisions
What you can expect from us:
- Commitment in growing you as a professional and your overall career growth
- 25 vacation days + 2 volunteer days a year to dedicate to any non-profit organisation of your choice
- 75% reimbursement on healthcare + dental coverage
- Participation in Jamf's Pension Plan
- Monthly transportation and phone reimbursement
- A brand new MacBook Pro and iPhone for you to do your best work
- An office committee dedicated to organising social events
- A monthly cake day, fresh fruits/snacks and a fridge stocked with beer and sodas
Jamf is a culmination of passion, commitment and really smart people who shape our unique culture. We don’t say we’re the best but we do strive to be the best – for our customers, employees and community. At Jamf, we believe passion, commitment and dedication drives our success! You will also be able work in one of the most collaborative, dynamic, inclusive and diverse companies in town with 25+ nationalities.