We are a young, enthusiastic and growing company specialised in dynamic ad serving. We develop clever tools used by media agencies and advertisers all over the world. Whether it’s dynamic banners or abri screens at the Amsterdam Central Station, we provide the right message to the right audience at the right time.
Are you looking for an internship that enables you to learn and gives you lots of responsibilities? Where your tasks don’t include watering the plants and making copies? Where you can work on your personal development and where you are part of a young, fun and ambitious team? Then we have the perfect internship for you!
What will you do?
In our team there are a lot of diverse projects to be a part of. However, this will require that you are diverse in your abilities also. Some of the task you will be asked to do may not fall under the traditional ‘graphic designer’ job role. Here are a few examples:
- Redesigning old design projects that need updating or refreshing;
- Update and manage multiple wordpress websites;
- Create promotional videos or animations;
- Produce designs for print; posters, business cards, white papers etc.;
- Produce designs for digital distribution; presentations, infographics etc;
- Create HTML5 banner ads.
Who we seek?
- A person with a creative flair and passion for design.
- A good problem solving spirit who can find unique solutions to often difficult problems and challenges.
- A team player who has excellent communication skills, the ability to work well with others and be part of a supportive group.
- Someone who is driven to learn more about the field of design.
- Someone with the ability to understand task briefings and efficiently deliver what was asked to a list of specifications.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
Skills you will be developing
- Print design for banners, posters, postcards etc.
- Digital graphics and icon design using sketch or Adobe illustrator.
- Photo manipulation and enhancements using adobe lightroom & photoshop
- Video editing skills working with Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Animation skills using Adobe After Effects
- UI & UX Design principles
- Organising and sharing information using google drive
What we have to offer?
- A challenging internship
- Lots of responsibilities and room to take initiatives
- Room for personal development in the online world
- Young, dynamic and rapid growing company
- Energetic work environment with international colleagues
- Weekly wrap-ups
- Access to our holy beer fridge
- A spot in our bowling team and on our wall of talents