Main Capital Partners is a private equity investor focusing on later-stage software companies in the Benelux and DACH countries and Scandinavia. With a team of investment professionals, we focus on promising investments in our target market. By specializing in the fast-growing software industry, Main has built up a good track record and is currently one of the most performing PE companies in Europe. In addition to providing capital, Main also supports its portfolio companies with sector expertise, experience, and a broad network and software events. The company was founded in 2003 and has 32 companies in its portfolio. Main currently has € 400 million in assets under management and will grow significantly with the new MC6 fund, which we will be launching this year. Further information is available at mainsoftware.de
Portfolio Improvement Consultant (m / w / d)
Main Capital's portfolio companies regularly engage in analysis, improvement and change processes. To guide these processes, we are looking for a portfolio improvement consultant with a hands-on mentality who can guide and advise in collaboration with the deal teams.
Our new colleague (m / w / d) should have the following skills:
• Relevant academic education (master in business or economics / finance / strategy)
• At least 4 to 5 years professional experience in project management, organizational development and change management with a private equity, consultancy or Big 4 restructuring team
• Excellent knowledge in financial and management accounting
• Experience with software / IT companies and the business models used
• Objective and fact-based mentality when dealing with and solving problems
• Ability to scale and work at a fast and detailed high level
• Good communication skills and integrity. They communicate with business teams,
Management teams and the intervening organizational levels
• Ability to work independently and prioritize in a challenging and easily changing work environment
• You are a true team player who works constructively with others and guides them through the action plan
• Excellent knowledge of German and English spoken and written
Most of the activities take place in our office in Düsseldorf and locally at our portfolio companies, sometimes in our office in The Hague. The tasks include:
• Identify the specific problems and work on a solution together with the portfolio company's responsible colleague / deal teams
• Conduct analysis to gain more insight into the problem and its solution
• Work internally with the portfolio company (if necessary over a longer period of time) to accompany the change or improvement process
• Continuously review how Main Capital Partners' portfolio companies can improve and advise
• Standardize and automate processes with Dutch colleagues
What we offer you
• Competitive salary
• Company car
• A challenging position with a lot of responsibility
• Fast integration into dynamic and interesting projects
Main Capital Partners is een private equity onderneming gericht op software bedrijven in de Benelux en Duitsland. Wij investeren op twee manieren in onze portfolio ondernemingen. Wij verschaffen groeikapitaal en participeren in MBO's. Wij zien onszelf graag als een entrepreneurial investor, die de taal van de ondernemer spreekt en actief haar portfolio bedrijven helpt met het bereiken van duurzame, winstgevende...
Voordat Charly in 2003 bij Main kwam werken, was hij partner bij AlpInvest Partners. Hij had de verantwoordelijkheid over een grote hoeveelheid portfolio’s van ICT participaties. Charly is board member geweest van meer dan 20 technologie bedrijven.
Als managing partner heeft hij momenteel board seats bij SecondFloor, EuroSystems,...
Pieter is in 2004 als analist begonen bij Main Capital. Vanuit die positie heeft hij in de loop der jaren veel ervaring opgedaan omtrent het gehele investeringsproces, zoals sourcing deal flow, fundraising, structurering transacties en het managen van portfolio bedrijven. Pieter heeft een grote interesse in software,...