Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you'll be working on:
- Help with data collection and data analysis for our software products. Our products are related to data-driven TV advertising. You will be using BI tools or Excel to gather and interpret data.
- Support our business units with various offline marketing related tasks and gain insight into offline marketing campaigns we run for and with our clients
- Closely working together with your team, especially with the Product Owner and Customer Success Manager. They will also guide you during your on-boarding and will enable you to learn and grow during your time at DCMN.
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- Enrolled Bachelor or Master student in marketing, economics or any other related field
- Availability to work 20 hours per week
- You are comfortable around Excel and have an analytical mindset - large amounts of data don’t scare you.
- You are detail-oriented, especially when it comes to working with numbers.
- You are solution-oriented and are ready to take responsibility for all aspects of your work.
- First experience working for a media agency and knowledge on the media landscape are a plus
- You speak fluent English (our company language). Good German skills are a plus
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.