Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you'll be working on:
- Plan & implement clients’ media campaigns for TV, Radio, Print and OOH
- Full responsibility for assigned clients and their marketing campaigns
- Interpretation of campaign results and ability to explain them to clients and discuss the results with them on an advanced level
- Planning, controlling and on-going optimization of international marketing campaigns (with a strong focus on TV, Radio & Print campaigns)
- Preparing comprehensive campaign reports, based on our own TV attribution tool and third-party tools
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with our (international) customers
- Advise digital commerce companies about opportunities to scale their business with data-driven and intelligent marketing campaigns
- Effectively communicate and evangelize our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree in marketing or any related field
- At least 5 years of working experience as offline media planner for the Indian market within a media agency, TV network or a startup company
- Understanding of the digital commerce companies
- Strong marketing experience with TV, Radio, OOH & Print campaigns
- Good experience working with Numbers, Excel & Planning Tools (BARC, Clear Decisions etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- High efficiency and result oriented working style
What can you expect from us?
- An exciting position within a smart and passionate international team
- Gaining deep knowledge about performance-driven marketing campaigns and exciting digital brands
- Support for your personal and professional growth, whether this means team lunches, work-life balance or an overseas conference trip
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home at times
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration
- Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.