Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop an overarching, B2B, multi-channel content strategy to nurture the DCMN community and develop deeper relationships with existing contacts, partners & potentials
- Integrate relevant marketing tools to streamline campaigns that nurture and build the DCMN community
- Take a data-driven approach to analysing and segmenting our community in order to target contacts with highly relevant content
- Partner with our content writers and designers to develop campaigns that are insightful, impactful and on brand
- Take the company’s email marketing to the next level by developing a content plan, designing templates, executing campaigns and evaluating the success of different content types
- Work with the content generation team to measure relevant KPIs and document campaign results
- Work closely with our Event Manager to investigate and develop new event formats that bring together our existing community
- Work closely with our Sales team to better under DCMN’s sales funnel and customers, and integrate this knowledge within the content generation team
- Be our community champion! As the main person responsible for keeping our community in the loop, you will provide a crucial link between the content generation team and the sales force
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- 5+ years experience in customer relationship management and/or community building
- You’re a marketer that loves to write – and you know how to craft a catchy email subject
- You have a strategic but creative mind: you excel at developing content plans that are both extremely fun and creative, and also highly relevant for the right people
- You’re highly analytical and love crunching numbers. You understand that reporting and measuring KPIs is crucial for future success
- You have excellent communication skills and are at home in a team that likes witty banter and bad puns
- You’re highly organised and willing to get your hands dirty with team organisation topics, as well as getting stuck into your daily work
- Some experience in social media management and events is desirable but not strictly necessary
What can you expect from us?
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!