Alphatron Marine is a world renowned supplier of integrated bridge solutions, represent major industry brands and manufacturer of unique complementary products to the Japan Radio Company Ltd (JRC) portfolio. With the full support of Centers of Excellence in Tokyo, Singapore, Houston and Rotterdam, the combined synergies bring quality and innovation to owners, operators and shipyards, redefining the future of ocean, offshore and river navigation
Due to the growth of our organisation, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated
Installation & Commissioning Engineer Hands-on, customer oriented and proactive technician
What do we expect from you?
Alphatron Marine supplies high quality navigation and communication equipment for the maritime sector and as Installation & Commissioning Engineer you will take care of the installation and commissioning of this equipment aboard ships and in the work shop. You take care of trial sailings and associated administrative paper work from completion protocols to hand over to client.
Mainly you will be based throughout the Netherlands for new built projects. Due to our international character there are also opportunities to work on projects worldwide. Self-reliance and personal initiative are therefore crucial in this function.
What do we ask from you?
· You have finished a degree in electro technology.
· You have knowledge of and affinity with the maritime sector.
· You have knowledge of conventional computer systems / programs.
· You work efficient and accurate.
· You have good knowledge of Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
· You are flexible and willing to work and travel outside office hours.
· You have a driver’s license (B).
What characterises you?
· Good social and communicative skills.
· Stress resistant.
· Customer oriented.
· Hands-on mentality.
What do we offer you?
· A versatile and internationally oriented position that you can make yours.
· Young and enterprising atmosphere.
· Possibilities to develop within the company.
· An inspiring work environment in a flat organisation.
· Working conditions suitable to your responsibilities.
Are you the proactive and customer oriented colleague we are looking for and do you match the requirements? Apply now through the “Apply Now” button below and send us a covering letter and your CV.
JRC is a world leading marine electronics producer specializing in the design and manufacture of industry compliant products. With a history that spans over a 100 year, JRC has a strong reputation for developing the best quality maritime products.