As a Senior Manager Partnerships at adidas you are responsible for defining and implementing the overall partnership strategy for the Membership Program. Your task is to drive the roadmap for meaningful partner initiatives including defining standardization and continuous improvement of global processes in collaboration with markets and other business stakeholders. Defining best practices, success criteria and driving a culture of operational excellence are just a few of the key activities that will be expected from this role. The role will have to partner with external organizations, internal partnership stakeholders (i.e. Brand Strategy Sports marketing) and markets to ensure a streamlined approach.
PARTNERSHIP DEFINITION, IMPLEMENTATION & DOCUMENTATION
- Act as a strategic lead establishing key global partnerships to strengthen the value proposition of the membership program including acquiring new partners and identifying existing partner opportunities
- Drive the definition of processes with global and local departments. Ensure that these definitions will allow to leverage or build proper solutions with internal and external cooperation partners.
- Be the main process counterpart for major stakeholders concerning market roll-outs or new functionalities in your area of responsibility.
- Drive implementation of global partnership opportunities including briefing Agencies, alignment with markets and reporting. Consult and support with local partnership opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze respective processes continuously. Identify improvement opportunities and define respective solutions to ensure that membership requirements are integrated in partner contracts.
- Conduct process reviews involving all relevant stakeholders to collect appropriate feedback and define/enrich a backlog of improvements.
- Define and pre-qualify change requests for new functionalities. Ensure there is sufficient detail for qualification and solution selection. Ensure process documentation reflects implemented changes.
- Provide appropriate support to markets and agile teams on day-to-day issue resolution and operations.
- Define standard best practices and control methods.
- Drive best practice communication and trainings throughout the whole organization.
- Build the appropriate structure to be able to manage the respective organization effectively, identify and develop the future talents and create realistic succession scenarios for key positions.
- Ensure appropriate leadership skills are present at every level by creating a motivational and supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate team workload and organizational efficiency with the support of data and team feedback and make appropriate changes in order to meet business needs.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and DBC objectives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ years of experience in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment
- Experience in leading and managing partnerships is a plus
- Experience with loyalty programs is a plus
- Experience in managing highly complex processes, involving multiple teams in different geographies
- 0-2 years of experience in leading a team
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Very good communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Good people management skills are a plus
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Project management and project monitoring experience
Fluent English both verbally and written