WHO IS GTB
A global, industry-leading communications agency, GTB transforms businesses through the world’s most purposeful, creative solutions fueled by precise marketing. Founded in 2007 and part of WPP, GTB leverages its deep understanding of the consumer and its clients to deliver true integration within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications to “make what matters” for people and for business. GTB has 52 global offices and operates across 6 continents.
PRIMARY FUNCTION / POSITION SUMMARY
The Strategy Intern will be responsible for supporting the department as this team delivers consumer experience solutions in the context of client’s business objectives, consumer needs, and existing and emerging digital technologies and trends.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Do third-party research; draw insights from data and articulate simply.
• Develop POVs on emerging customer behaviors.
• Conduct field research on vehicle owner experiences with various automotive brands.
• Explore digital shopping and ownership discovery behaviors
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Presentation development
• Applicant must be able to work 40 hours/week during GTB’s regular business hours throughout the 10-week program. •
• Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Aside from the daily work in their designated department, interns are required to attend/participate in the following:
Group project (assigned the first week and presented during week 10)
Road Rally (team-building activity)
Personal Branding Workshop
Community Service Day
Welcome to GTB. Come for the opportunities. Stay for the people.
We’re a dynamic global communications agency, collaborating across virtually every medium. Among our ranks, you’ll find designers, writers, thinkers, coders, strategists…and the list goes on. What sets us apart is our people. We prize talent over ego and believe great ideas can come from anyone. We’re a product...