At Maersk we go the extra mile to service our customers in the best possible way. We work hard to build and strengthen relationships with customers, making sure we understand their business drivers so we can continuously improve co-operation, processes and outcomes. To the mutual benefit of both the customer and Maersk.
Maersk Supply Chain Management is looking for a highly motivated Customer Care Agent to join our team in supporting the world’s best-known brands in managing their Supply Chain. The role and team offers a great opportunity to learn, develop and challenge yourself.
- A complex and challenging role involving different elements of customer service and administration
- A multicultural team of ~40 people with a can-do mentality
- An open environment where team work plays a vital role
- Easy to reach location by public transport, with onsite restaurant and free gym
- Local and global development opportunities within the number one shipping company world wide
- Attractive salary to reflect candidate's skills and experience
- 29 Holidays a year and other secondary benefits
- Manage current accounts portfolio
- Handle of customer complaints / claims
- Develop strong understanding of customer needs through building a close relationship with our clients
- Provide excellent customer services based on client needs
- Identify areas of improvements and active supporting the implementation of agreed improvements, products and systems
- Liaise with other key parties including suppliers and other Maersk offices around the world
- Maintain a commercial and cost-optimization focus
- Respond to ad hoc situations and deliver best in class solutions
- Maintenance of internal and customer systems
We are looking for
- A driven fast learner, with a positive attitude who shows initiative and take ownership over client cases
- A professional communicator, able to keep a cool head and a customer centric approach while getting things done
- Person comfortable with working with multiple items at the same time whilst keeping quality in focus.
- Somebody with an open mindset who can give constructive feedback, and in turn welcomes feedback as well
- Somebody who is an excellent team player, while also able to work independently.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent English language skiils
- Dutch language is a plus
- Strong customer understanding
- Good PC skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications
- An understanding of Export Logistics Supply Chain business or prior experience in Customer Service are an advantage