Want to find out more about how you've seen a specific ad when watching VOD? Join Finecast to find out more.
If you have watched any video on demand (VOD) on any large screen devices, like a games console, streaming device or set top box, chances are you've already been targeted by one of Finecast's campaigns. We specialise in using data to reach the specific household most suited for specific brands, on the best device, to ensure a highly immersive and good quality user experience.
We have a great opportunity for you to become part of the Operations team as a Campaign Management Executive. It is a chance to go behind the scenes of an advertising campaign. You’ll be the glue to the execution of a media campaign. Supporting the Sales and Commercial team in deciding the best targeting and supply, keeping track of when assets are due, setting up the video assets, monitoring key goals and reporting on all activity. Get hands on experience with the activation platforms to transfer a video into a highly-targeted advertising execution.
Reporting & Analytics
- Support targeting recommendation process for client briefs
- Creative and pixel trafficking
- Creation and management of campaigns
- Monitoring pacing and performance of campaigns
- Make recommendations and optimisations to ensure goals are met
- Operational troubleshooting and technical support
- Discrepancy investigation and resolution
Optional experience in a workplace or a work placement year as part of a degree (but a degree not necessary)
What key attributes fit well within this team?
- A tech savvy individual, interested in learning about the digital advertising world.
- Good organisational and numerical skills
- A strong communicator - who can translate technical detail into a simple summary
- A self-starter who’s not afraid to ask for help or volunteer with new ideas
- Highly organised, including strong time-management
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company responsible for more than $45B (COMvergence) in annual media investment through agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis.