We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing start-up. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, hands-on, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion!
About the job:
As our Marketing Data Analyst at HelloFresh you will be supporting business decisions with marketing data. Reporting directly into our Marketing Director you and your 2 direct reports will be responsible for informing the Marketing team and wider business about marketing performance and opportunities of growth.
● You will be responsible for implementing A/B tests and developing tools to make performance analysis as quick and insightful as possible:
● You will be providing insights from an ROI perspective to the Marketing team & wider business
● You will be developing tools in different platforms to increase efficiency across the business (daily use of Tableau, SQL, Python)
● You will be involved in budgeting and forecasting for all Marketing channels
● You will also be the direct line manager for 2 Marketing Analytics Interns and will be responsible for coaching, development and managing their deliveries and priorities, too
Who you are:
● You are a motivated self-starter and a born problem-solver who’s loves cross functional work
● You have extensive hands-on experience working with Excel, SQL and Tableau at an advanced level
● You also have advanced Python & Google Analytics skills
● You ideally have a BI background or similar
● You are great at transforming data and numbers into real life opportunities
● You are highly motivated by a fast-paced culture of continuous feedback, growth and healthy debate
● You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical
● You have great organizational skills and can easily manage a team, defining priorities and proposing
new and more efficient ways
● You have an analytical Degree (2:1 and above) in Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or Economics
● You have people management skills
What you will get in return:
● 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
● Free local gym access or private health care
● Breakfast everyday
● Weekly after work drinks and socials
● Pension scheme contribution
● Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)
Here at HelloFresh, we're on a mission to change the way that people eat forever!