At AstraZeneca, we are united by a common purpose: to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. Every single day, we make a difference by delivering life-changing medicines to millions of people globally and by leading breakthrough science.
Our purpose is ambitious and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and creative company means building a dynamic, inspiring culture where we celebrate diverse, bold thinking and act with a sense of urgency. We are courageous, taking risks and learning from both success and failure. We are curious, creative, and open to new ideas and ways of working. Above all, we are passionate about science and driven to always put patients first. Join us and be part of an extraordinary place to work.
The Global Process Analyst will help drive process standardisation across AstraZeneca by analysing existing processes and helping identify process and performance improvement opportunities that enable the organisation to increase speed, reduce cost and increase quality of operations. You will work independently and in cross-functional groups, having responsibility for the co-ordination of the Global Process Owner (GPO) group as well as potentially supporting other HR governance forums. You will also be accountable for supporting projects across HR Services.
This position is initially offered on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Help GPO’s to identify, analyse, and improve existing business processes
- Support the GPO’s in maintaining detailed process documentation in relevant BPM system, ensuring processes are updated and signed-off
- Maintain the global HR Process Hierarchy
- Support the Hire to Retire GPO in scheduling and managing key GPO meetings
- Track agreed process improvement opportunities on behalf of Hire to Retire GPO
- Assist GPO’s in scheduling and facilitating design sessions when required
- Assist with testing global processes with customers and HR
- Provide process training for the employees and process owners that administer the HR processes
- Work with colleagues in other Enabling Functions to facilitate the integration of cross-functional processes and consistent adoption of Business Process Management standards
- Support HR Services leadership in collation of regular HR performance reporting, working with Reporting team and other stakeholders, to ensure timely production of reports
- Ensure that required service level measures are identified for all key and relevant processes, working with GPO’s where gaps are identified
- Act as HR Orbus iServer superuser, collaborating with colleagues from other functions as part of the enterprise BPM governance
- Collect and analyses process performance data from multiple sources, including customers, to inform process improvement priorities
- Act as a central point to receive process improvement ideas and funnels to appropriate GPO/stakeholder group
- Provide support to track all projects managed through HR Services
- Provide Project management support to all HR Services projects
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to Degree standard
- Process mapping expertise
- Customer oriented with a service mind-set
- Highly organised. Experience of project administration.
- Active listener and good problem solver
- Highly committed and prepared to go the extra mile
- Working with multiple stakeholder groups in a global environment
- HR background
- Experience of operating in HR or a business service environment
- Understanding and experience of using HR technology
- Experience of involvement in process design projects
- Lean or Six Sigma training