McKinsey & Company would like to offer you an opportunity to apply for the Next Generation Women Leaders award – a scholarship designed to recognize talent and support students who would like to maximize their own potential.
Recipients will be awarded:
· a scholarship of 2,000 Euros (or its equivalent in a local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, or any other initiative supporting your academic and/or professional development
· individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants to support you as you consider your academic trajectory and career aspiration
· an invitation to a local McKinsey event or an office visit
To apply please submit:
· Your CV in English including details of your education (including grades), any work experience as well as any extracurricular activities and achievements
· A cover letter in English (1 page max) including a paragraph about your most notable accomplishment and a paragraph describing how you would benefit from receiving the award
· Academic transcripts (do not need to be in English) depending on your office preferences (please see details below)
1. Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden require academic transcripts from high school onwards
2. Asia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland require university transcripts
3. For other offices, academic transcripts are optional, but please include relevant grades in your resume
Before submitting your application, please do make sure you have uploaded all the relevant attachments - we will not be able to process your application without the transcripts, cover letter and CV as requested.
When you apply you will be asked to list up to two office locations which will review your application. We advise you to choose locations to which you have strong ties (e.g. you have studied or lived in the country) and whose local language you are fluent in. This does not limit you to any office/practice for the future.
We invite applications from women who are:
· Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters or PhD, from any discipline or background
The application deadline for the award is November 11, 2019.
McKinsey is a global management consulting firm where you'll have unrivaled opportunities to work face-to-face with the leaders of the world’s most impressive organizations and to leave your mark.
We provide a broad range of opportunities for you to meet people, make friends, and build networks that can help you wherever your career takes you
JOINING MCKINSEY AS A NEUROSURGEON
After finishing my PhD and my business education, I started as a training resident in neurosurgery. Working in medicine, I realized how much the experience of patients and healthcare professionals could be improved by strategic thinking and organizational redesign. With this in mind,...
THE BEST THINGS ABOUT MCKINSEY AMSTERDAM
First, I joined McKinsey for the people. There is a very caring culture in our firm. Here, people help you on a professional level and also care deeply about you on a personal level. Second, I really enjoy the strategic and analytical...