As Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring the optimal utilization of our Field Service Technicians and coordinate with internal teams, Commercial Operations, and Installation Quality. You will manage external communications between the Field Service team and O&M subcontractors, Commercial/Government/Customers, Rental Equipment Vendors, Inverter Vendors, and Utilities.
- Work from real time report dashboards to prioritize service jobs
- Scheduling of Field Service Technician (FST) and ensure schedules are accurate and up to date
- Where service work is subcontracted, request Purchase Orders, ensure cases are updated, reports are received, Customers are notified, and work is completed properly and efficiently.
- Work with O&M Commissioning Manager to plan for upcoming Commissioning cases.
- Work with the regional field service managers to ensure department service level objectives are met
- Work preparation making sure procedure are clear, parts and software are made available
- Ensure FSTs have what they need – Tools, parts, safety gear, laptops/phones/MiFi
- Coordinate FST schedule by making appointments with installers and end customers
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering preferred
- Will have 2+ years of experience creating Scopes of Work for maintenance or electrical services
- Ability to manage voluminous amounts of data
- Excellent computer skills especially using Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent written and verbal skills both from a technical and client facing perspective
- Excellent customer service skills
- Regular, reliable, and predictable performance required
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment