The Pimlico Group are London's largest independent Service & Maintenance Company we now have a requirement working as part of our growing digital marketing team, we require a Social Media Executive to kick our social strategy into shape and take complete ownership for it moving forward. We see this as an exciting opportunity to define your own career trajectory within The Pimlico Group.
The Social Media Executive role spans the entire social media spectrum - from planning strategies and content calendars, to leading the charge with new networks, tools and platforms.
- Co-creating and implementing a social media, digital marketing & PR strategy as a key part of the overall marketing plan
- Managing their established social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram etc.
- Executing external marketing activity and campaigns across social media and other channels, ensuring they contribute towards the overall marketing objectives.
- Working closely with colleagues from around the business to create engaging posts for our social media accounts, editing stories, publishing and sharing daily content (text, images, video) that supports wider marketing strategy and builds meaningful connections with our target clientele.
- Working alongside the external agency to develop online campaign content including landing pages, web banners, emails (dotmailer) and blogs
- Identify opportunities to help grow the brand and social media reach through competitions, influencers and paid social
- Work with our brands to help promote content and partner with them on competitions and promotions
- At least 3 years+ experience within a Social Media role
- Highly organised with the ability to ‘get the job done’
- Excellent command of the English language, ability to write copy (press releases and marketing material) for target audiences.
- Excellent proof reading skills and strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and confident decision maker
- Analytical skills and good presentation skills
- Strong time-management and prioritisation skills.
- Able to work well under pressure to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Computer literate; Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint necessary