An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an Office Administrator to join us in our Fulwell garage. We’re looking for someone outgoing and confident, who is experienced in office administration to join the team. You will be keen to make your mark on our general systems & processes, and our company as a whole. You'll need to be an effective communicator both written and verbally, well organised and be able to prioritise and work on multiple tasks at once.
• Assist the PA(s) with the management of the Managing Director and Directors’ diary commitments.
• Arrange local and international business trips/travel on behalf of the Directors.
• Deal with calls, emails, faxes and post, and respond and act upon these as appropriate.
• Be the first point of contact for suppliers, contractors, deliveries, and any other internal and external customers.
• Manage and maintain the London transport museum passes.
• Be responsible for purchasing stationery and goods for the department.
• Manage and maintain effective office systems including recycling, the phone list and filing.
• Organising meetings and events (ranging from charity cake sales to award ceremonies), and arranging teas, coffees and lunches when required.
• Support and cover for the PAs when required.
• Support the HR Department with general office duties such as filing and chasing references.
• Undertake any other reasonable administrative tasks that may be required from time to time.
• Act as project co-ordinator for specific projects as required.
• Ensure understanding of and compliance with the company procedures for health and safety.
• Previous experience in an administrative role is an advantage. Alternatively, you will be considered if you have strong administrative skills and an interest in working closely with senior members of staff.
• Experience of managing a busy workload, multi-tasking and meeting conflicting deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent IT skills including proficiency in Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Able to work effectively within a pressurised environment whilst often dealing with conflicting priorities.
• Accuracy and an eye for detail with excellent time management and organisational skills.
• A commitment to providing excellent customer and administrative service.
• A can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile.
RATP Dev London
The trading name for our London Bus operations, RATP Dev London operates bus services in and around the capital on behalf of Transport for London. Private Hire and Commercial Services as well as Council route contracts complete the make up of our core business.