PA to the Finance Director: Landlord, Care & Communities (12 month FTC)
The organisation is a large, diverse organisation; a challenging role, part of a growing business and adding significant value by providing a high level of PA support in a fast paced environment. This coupled with excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the natural ability to network and build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Manage complex correspondence on behalf of the Finance Director: LCC and LCC management team, including ensuring that e-mails, post and telephone calls are dealt with in a timely and effective manner, cascading and escalating where required within the function.
- Co-ordinate and schedule meetings ensuring efficient and effective diary management and the preparation and dissemination of supporting materials for the Director and relevant Heads of Service.
- Ensure all aspects of meetings/conferences are organised, agendas developed and prompt action taken maintaining timely responses to deadlines at all times. To attend and minute meetings as required.
- Assist in the production of Board and Committee reports and proof-reading as needed. for Directors and relevant Heads of Service
- Build effective partnership relationships with senior management, team members, customers, key stakeholders and the wider PA team.
- Create, manage and maintain office systems to ensure they are fit for purpose and relevant to specified department.
- Assist with budget management and take responsibility for raising orders on the purchase ordering system and coding of corporate expenses.
- Support project work as required and contribute to the effective running of the wider PA team.
- Extensive experience providing executive level PA and project support at a senior level.
- Highly developed prioritisation, problem solving and organisation skills and to be able to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office package.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively while balancing multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets.
- Methodical and pragmatic approach to working.
- The role will be based across two offices, Westminster Bridge Road and Queen Elizabeth Street.