We are currently recruiting for a Customer Services administrator to join the team in the Commercial Sales Office within the Retail Sales Team, based at our head office in Barnsley.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Handling telephone queries from internal and external customers,
- Processing orders and defects whilst ensuring that deadlines are achieved.
- Support the Symphony field based personnel.
- Dealing with buyers, quoting prices and ensuring correct procedures are followed with reference to customer orders and pricing.
- Responsible for general administration duties
- Undertake other such duties and responsibilities, as when requested
To fullfil this role you must have:
- Previous experience in customer services.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A keen eye for detail as accuracy is important.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent timekeeping and time management skills.
And be able to:
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Communicate with people at all levels.